Tuesday 31 October 2017

What to Do If You Were Turned Down For Health Insurance


Combine the thought of "global health insurance" and lacking my cup of jo from Brewed Awakening Espresso Hut nearby of my home in Washington State and I was already having second feelings about living in a distant town out in East Africa just 2 months from now.

But today I have fixed the issues I'd about global medical insurance since I needed out the BUPA career plan. Two items that concerned me were unrestricted coverage in the US and maternity coverage. BUPA solved those two problems as well as being a high global health insurance program based from the UK. BUPA means British United Provident Association.

Maternity is just a problem for us because most programs have a 12 month waiting period. BUPA only has a 10 month waiting time before complete maternity advantages stop in. Now my partner and I are smiling! Bupa Singapore

Certain, the maternity protection charge is very little overseas but what happens if anything horrific does occur to my wife and baby during the pregnancy and birth? We want to ensure our medical insurance may look after everything like the unforeseen things that may possibly happen. We hope it doesn't, but as Mom applied to state "Whenever you do not use your mind, you'll have to utilize your feet." And I don't expensive perform which can be prevented if I had only first applied my head.

Then my different issue is what if I get sick in East Africa? So sick that I have ahead back Stateside once and for all and am not able to get US individual healthcare? Many international medical insurance plans have to check out US federal law of 6 months of US insurance during a 12 month policy period and when I do not match this US government law I am virtually a cup of warm water, sugar and product with no "jo."

The neat issue about the 2 BUPA career options is that they have endless coverage in the US this means I've peace of mind just in case anything horrible occurs to me. I will not be stranded without medical health insurance in the US.

With my global medical insurance dilemmas solved, the barista at Brewed Awareness solved my different problem by handing me a couple of pounds of the lovely, odor stuffed coffee beans. Today East Africa does not seem therefore terrifying anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment